Update from Tara Bonin...
Just an update on the Chinese New Year celebration at the Milton Mall next Saturday, Feb. 4th:
- the demonstrations in the Fine Arts Society of Milton (FASM) gallery (near the Royal Bank entrance) will be informal (and will happen between 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.);
- fixtures within the FASM gallery will be moved out of the way to allow more space for demonstrations;
- Mary Hansell of Circle of Friends Taiji in Milton has graciously changed her plans to attend the Milton event (assuming the weather is okay, and no other circumstances circumvent their intentions);
- if I may suggest, participants can depart from the FASM gallery to watch the main performances in the circular area by the food court at around noon — once the Lion Dance performers have passed by the gallery;
- please come out to enjoy the celebration if the weather is safe for travel!
(P.S. If you have already indicated that you won’t be able to make it to this event, thank you for your reply and please disregard this note! I just wanted to copy this message to the same people to whom I sent the message on January 10th).
Looking forward to celebrating with you, Tara.
Location: at Centre Court, and inside FASM (Fine Art Society of Milton) space!
Milton Mall (SE corner of Main & Ontario Streets)